History + Foraging: An East End Exploration
Saturdays + Sundays (alternates), 12-4pm
Uniquely Curated | Small Group | Eco-Friendly | Lunch Included
Experience the best of the East End with this half-day exploration! First, learn about the unique history of the Town of St. George, a 400-year-old UNESCO World Heritage Site, with well-known tour guide Kristin White, owner of Long Story Short.
Then, hop on a Pedego electric bicycle for a guided tour to the gorgeous and secluded Cooper's Island Nature Reserve in St. David's (approx 30 min ride) for a foraging tour and lunch with celebrated herbalist Doreen Williams James, founder of Wild Plants and Herbs of Bermuda. Have a swim (if you want!), and soak in the beauty before heading back to St. George's.
4-Hr Tour Schedule
- 12:00 1:00: St. George's Walking Tour with Long Story Short
- 1:00 1:15: Walk to Pedego + get sorted on electric bikes
- 1:15 1.45: Ride to Cooper's Island Nature Reserve
- 1:45 2.45: Foraging Tour with Wild Plants and Herbs
- 2.45 3.30: Picnic Lunch (+ option to swim)
- 3:30 4:00: Ride to St. George's