Bliss Out with Only-in-Bermuda Spa Treatments
Relax and say spahhhh. There's no shortage of indulgent, transporting spa treatments available in Bermuda. But we recommend you explore a few of the unique options below, often incorporating local elements.
- Beekeeper Honey & Cane Sugar Therapy: This sweet exfoliating massage at Rosewood Tucker Point's spa uses a scrub of pure honey and cane sugar to leave the skin bright and glowing. After tropical rain splash therapy, where 18 showerheads massage the entire body, guests enjoy a relaxing massage with pure organic shea butter and the spa's signature Bermuda lily-infused aromatherapy blend.
- Tribe Road No. 1 Aloe Massage: This massage (also available at Rosewood Tucker Point's spa) uses locally harvested aloe to remove toxins and relieve stress. The pure aloe gel is mixed with a light marine cream and worked into the skin using various techniques including Swedish, lymphatic drainage and pressure point massage.
- Grotto Bay Natura Spa: If you want to truly get away from it all, Natura Spa at Grotto Bay Beach Resort is your best bet for soothing service - set in an actual cave! You'll find serenity in a subterranean limestone cavern, where spa treatments feel all the more relaxing.
- Ocean Spa: Blending traditional healing arts with a European flair, Ocean Spa at Cambridge Beaches Resort & Spa, will relieve tension in no time. Enjoy a soothing massage or visit the Aquarian Baths and sink into a bubbling whirlpool or linger in the steam room.
- Located in the Hamilton Princess & Beach Club, Exhale Bermuda's full menu of award winning therapies includes massage, facials, healing, and acupuncture, as well as custom-created treatments inspired by the local flora of the island.
Discover Bermuda's Most Secluded Spots
You came to Bermuda to escape, right? Here are a handful of spots that let you really escape. They'll get you off the beaten path for peace, quiet, and plenty of natural beauty.
- Jobson's Cove: Surrounded by jagged rocks, this small slice of pink sand, blue sky and crystal clear water makes you feel like you're a world away from everyone and everything. Stretch out on the sand, close your eyes and listen to the gentle waves rolling in.
- Bermuda Arboretum: It's easy to lose yourself in this oasis of calm and peacefulness, located on 22 acres in Devonshire Parish. Enjoy the silence.
- Astwood Cove: The very definition of a "hidden gem," Astwood Cove in Warwick Parish is nestled below a steep cliff. Once you've made it down, you'll be rewarded with one of Bermuda's most gorgeous and least crowded beaches. Find more Bermuda seclusion.
Experience SUP Yoga
Namaste - with a twist! Maybe you've done a little yoga. Maybe you've done a little paddleboarding. But the odds are good that you've never done both at the same time. Bermuda's Yoga With Tali offers hour-long practices out on the water aboard a stand-up paddleboard (SUP), starting with breathwork (pranayama) and ending in Savasana (rest position). It's the perfect path to inner peace.