Book a Trip To Bermuda and Stay Another Day Free
Wednesday, July 11, 2018
What are you dreaming of this summer? Lush landscapes, pink sand beaches and boundless blue waters, perhaps? Bermuda can make those dreams come true.
Bermuda is the very definition of a dream escape from the ordinary – and it’s a place that can be hard to leave behind. Just a two-hour non-stop flight from most major Eastern US airports, Bermuda is much closer than you think. A haven for outdoor adventure, cultural immersion, rich history and island spirit, there’s no better time to visit than now.
Getaways must be booked between now and August 16, 2018 and are valid for travel July 9, 2018 to December 31, 2018. Learn more and extend the luxury of your Bermuda dream.
- Soak in spectacular views of Hamilton Harbour from your infinity pool at the Hamilton Princess & Beach Club, offering a third or fourth night free. An urban hideaway and gallerist’s delight, the art-filled Hamilton Princess features namesake restaurant by internationally acclaimed chef Marcus Samuelsson and an Exhale Spa.
- Receive a complimentary third night with every two consecutive paid nights at the all-suite Newstead Belmont Hills, which delivers top resort amenities with the personalised service of a boutique hotel.
- Reserve a Luxury or Royal Room and receive the third night free at the Rosedon Hotel, a boutique property in the City of Hamilton, featuring a private pool, lush gardens, and afternoon tea.
- Enjoy panoramas of the East End at the St. George’s Club, offering free fourth or fifth night bookings in 71 Bermuda-style cottages that overlook the UNESCO World Heritage site of the Town of St. George and its historic harbour.
- Grotto Bay Beach Resort is a family hotel offering the third night free – all the better to enjoy a private beach, exciting watersports, boat rentals and an underground swimming cave with a full-service spa.
- A quintessential boutique property just a short walk from the City of Hamilton, the Royal Palms is offering the third night free in their Colonial-Bermudian accommodations with private pool, tropical gardens and elegant in-house restaurant and bar, Ascots.
- Limestone bluffs, secluded coves, pink-sand beaches and nature trails: Bermuda’s South Shore is a vacationer's paradise. Get free fourth or fifth night bookings at gorgeous oceanfront resorts, including The Reefs, Pompano Beach Club, the Fairmont Southampton and Coco Reef.