Interested in a career with the BTA?
We seek to attract and retain the highest calibre employees who have a passion for Bermuda, Bermuda Tourism and working as a team in a fun, energetic, collaborative workplace. Our team members are dedicated to achieving tangible results that move the Bermuda tourism industry forward. In return, we offer a competitive compensation structure and benefits plan which aligns employee performance with the BTA’s business strategies and rewards employees who demonstrate superior results.
THE BTA IS LOOKING FOR SUMMER STUDENTS?
Are you looking for a chill way to spend your summer vacation?
The Bermuda Visitor Service Centre Limited (BVSC) is looking for students to become Summer Ambassadors to assist with the busy summer season at the Centre’s in Dockyard and Hamilton.
If you are attending Bermuda College, just going off for the first time or just back from University and are looking for a fun way to spend your summer vacation, then this is the position for you.
Requirements for this post are that you must enjoy greeting our guests and locals alike, be solution driven and be looking to have a GREAT experience this summer.
- Assignments can run from May to September
- May include some flexible work schedules
- May include the occasional weekend or public holiday
Here’s how to apply:
- Submit a current resume with a one-page cover letter outlining why you should be selected.
- Be sure and include when you will be available to start and a date when you must finish.
- Please specify that you are applying for the BVSC Summer Ambassador.
Forward the above via email only to [email protected] no later than May 18th, 2018.
All applications will be considered and responded to.