Live, Shop and Play Like A Local!
Savvy travellers know that the key to a great vacation is insight from the folks who live, shop, and play there every day – the locals. That’s why the Bermuda Tourism Authority is excited to bring insider tips on local spaces, places and things directly to our visitors.
Learn How to Put the Spotlight on Your Business
Your business products and services are beloved by locals, and our visitors are keen to experience your uniquely Bermudian offers. Our database comprises hospitality stakeholders, influencers, media, and visitors. Each month we will:
- Produce an email newsletter distributed to our database
- Post ‘Live, Play, Shop like a Local’ highlights on our social media channels each month
We look forward to bringing our partners a new and fun way to promote their business and offers.
Let us help you spread the word, just follow these three easy steps:
To join in and be a part of the visitor’s website experience, register your business on BTAConnect. Click here!
If you are already part of the BTAConnect family, please log in and ensure all your information is up to date as you don’t want to miss out on any opportunities. Click here!
Once inside your account on BTAConnect, you will see a box like the one shown below; click "yes" and start adding quality, high-resolution images and any other important information for the spotlight.
Information to remember to ensure your business and offers are highlighted.
- The newsletter will go out monthly
- Only 5 businesses are being highlighted each month
- Selections are made on the 15th of each month
- The newsletter will be published the first week of the month
Sign up and put the spotlight on your business!