While the City of Hamilton’s upscale bars, sports bars and chilled out pubs as well as dance clubs, and cocktail lounges are always appealing, a mellower alternative can be found on Bermuda’s East End. Happy hour options abound – check out some of them below.
- Beach House – With the best ocean view of the north shore, Beach House offers wine, beer, and selected cocktails for $5 plus gratuity. 5-6pm daily.
- East End Mini-Yacht Club – Right on the harbour, enjoy full bar with drinks from $5, pool, darts and a local food menu at Nell’s Hideaway until 10:00 pm.
- Gombeys at Clearwater Beach – Feel the gentle sea breeze with a drink in hand – happy hour prices can’t be beat. 5-8pm daily.
- Griffins – Settle in at the bar or lounge by the pool and enjoy discounts on selected wine, beer and cocktails. 5-6pm daily.
- St. George’s Sports and Dinghy Club – Sweeping porch views, darts, pool and drinks starting at $4.50 – what more do you need? 5-8pm daily.
- Strykz Bowling Alley – Jam to reggae tunes old and new as you and your friends bowl the night away. $8 per game/Shoe rentals $3, 7-11pm daily.
- Wahoo’s Bistro & Patio – Happy hour at Wahoo’s means $5 drink specials and lots of laughs with locals. You’ll definitely want to stay for dinner. 5-7pm daily.
- White Horse – Take advantage of discounted prices on all bottle beers, draft beers, wines and regular hi-ball drinks followed by karaoke and DJ every other week. 5-7pm daily.
- Tobacco Bay – Join the fun at Bacardi Happy Hours at The Bay feature beachside entertainment, amazing sunsets and crackling bonfires. 4-9pm daily.