While the City of Hamilton’s upscale bars, sports bars and chilled out pubs as well as dance clubs, and cocktail lounges are always appealing, a mellower alternative can be found on Bermuda’s East End. Happy hour options abound – check out some of them below.
- Beach House – With the best ocean view of the north shore, Beach House offers wine, beer, and selected cocktails for $5 plus gratuity. 5-6pm daily.
- East End Mini-Yacht Club – Right on the harbour, enjoy full bar with drinks from $5, pool, darts and a local food menu at Nell’s Hideaway until 10:00 pm.
- Gombeys at Clearwater Beach – Feel the gentle sea breeze with a drink in hand – happy hour prices can’t be beat. 5-8pm daily.
- Griffins – Settle in at the bar or lounge by the pool and enjoy discounts on selected wine, beer and cocktails. 5-6pm daily.
- St. George’s Sports and Dinghy Club – Sweeping porch views, darts, pool and drinks starting at $4.50 – what more do you need? 5-8pm daily.
- Strykz Bowling Alley – Jam to reggae tunes old and new as you and your friends bowl the night away. $8 per game/Shoe rentals $3, 7-11pm daily.
- Wahoo’s Bistro & Patio – Happy hour at Wahoo’s means $5 drink specials and lots of laughs with locals. You’ll definitely want to stay for dinner. 5-7pm daily.
- White Horse – Take advantage of discounted prices on all bottle beers, draft beers, wines and regular hi-ball drinks followed by karaoke and DJ every other week. 5-7pm daily.
- Tobacco Bay – Join the fun at Bacardi Happy Hours at The Bay feature beachside entertainment, amazing sunsets and crackling bonfires. 4-9pm daily.
- Cocktails & Cannons at Fort. St. Catherine - The Scene: Specialty crafted libations by Twisted Spoon, sunset ocean views from a 400 – year old fort, live local music plus a cannon fire! What more could you ask? Happening: Aug 17, Aug 28, Sept 7, Sept 17, Oct 3 and Nov 1; Price: $40, includes round-trip shuttle from Penno's Wharf or Town Square, St. George's and two drink tickets. 6pm
More Bermuda Happy Hour Options
Coco Reef Resort
Happy Hour: Daily, 5-7pm
Price: $7 per drink including gratuity
The Scene: Watch the sunset at Coco Reef Resort’s La Vista Bar and unwind while sipping your favourite cocktail and taking in the stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean.
Bermuda Fun Golf
Happy Hour: Daily until August 31, 5-10pm
Price: $10 per round
The Scene: Make your round of mini golf a little happier! Head to Bermuda Fun Golf for $10 rounds of mini golf and great specials on Gosling’s Dark n’ Stormys, Bermuda Rum Swizzles and Coronas.