Multiple cruise lines travel to the island, with most docking at King's Wharf in Royal Naval Dockyard.
Bermuda’s Ports of Call
A warm Bermuda welcome awaits you at one of these ports of call:
- King's Wharf and Heritage Wharf, both located in the Royal Naval Dockyard on Ireland Island North at the western tip of the island.
- Hamilton Harbour, located in the island’s capital, the City of Hamilton.
- St. George's Port in St. George's Harbour (small-to-medium sized ships)
Step right off the ship to explore historic towns, sample Bermudian cuisine, shop markets and boutiques, visit a huge variety of attractions, discover hidden natural wonders or head straight for our world-famous pink-sand beaches. The island is only 21-square miles, so anything you want to see and do should be within reach.
Cruise Lines Servicing Bermuda
"Celebrity Summit Bermuda Cruise" from Cape Liberty, New Jersey (May-September)
Norwegian Cruise Line
“Norwegian Breakaway” from New York (May-October)
“Norwegian Dawn” from Boston (May-October)
“Explorer of the Seas” from Cape Liberty, New Jersey (April-October)
“Grandeur of the Seas” from Baltimore (May-October)
Additional Travel Information
- Get details on passport, immigration and customs requirements >
- Find out about options for transportation and getting around the island >
- See travel basics and tips, including visitor centres and currency information >
Now that you've seen how easy it is to get to Bermuda via cruise ship, check out this fun-filled, three-day Bermuda cruise itinerary.