Bermuda’s Ports of Call
A warm Bermuda welcome awaits you at one of these ports of call:
- King's Wharf and Heritage Wharf, both located in the Royal Naval Dockyard on Ireland Island North at the western tip of the island.
- Hamilton Harbour, located in the island’s capital, the City of Hamilton.
- St. George's Port in St. George's Harbour (small-to-medium sized ships)
Step right off the ship to explore historic towns, sample Bermudian cuisine, shop markets and boutiques, visit a huge variety of attractions, discover hidden natural wonders or head straight for our world-famous pink-sand beaches. The island is only 21-square miles, so anything you want to see and do should be within reach.
Cruise Lines Servicing Bermuda
Norwegian Cruise Line
- Norwegian Breakaway, Norwegian Joy, Norwegian Getaway, Norwegian Gem and others from New York (options from October 2021 - April 2023)
- Norwegian Pearl from Boston (April-August 2022; October-November 2022; March-April 2023)
- See all options on the Norwegian Cruise Line website.
- Crystal Symphony from New York City (September-November)
- Learn more about Crystal Cruises to Bermuda.
Traveller Safety Info
No matter which cruise line you choose, you will need to follow the Bermuda Government's Travel Authorisation protocols. Watch the brief video below for an overview of Covid-19 testing and other requirements for travellers.