You'll find daily and seasonal nonstop flights to Bermuda from the U.S., Canada and the U.K. It is just a 90-minute non-stop flight from NYC. From major travel hubs on the U.S. East Coast, you can get out to the island in under 3 hours. From London, it's about a 7-hour flight.
Airport & Airline Information
L.F. Wade International Airport (BDA) is located at the East End of the island in St George’s Parish. Arrive on the wings of any of these airline carriers currently servicing the island:
From the U.S. and Canada:
- American Airlines: 800-433-7300, aa.com
- Delta Air Lines: 800-221-1212, delta.com
- JetBlue Airways: 800-538-2583, jetblue.com
- United Airlines: 800-UNITED (864-8331), united.com
- Air Canada: 888-247-2262, aircanada.com
- WestJet: 888-WESTJET (937-8538), westjet.com
From the U.K.
- British Airways: +44 844-493-0787, ba.com/bermuda
Arriving by non-commercial flight? For assistance regarding private and charter flights, go to dca.gov.bm.