You'll find daily and seasonal nonstop flights to Bermuda from the U.S., Canada and the U.K. It is just a 90-minute non-stop flight from NYC. From major travel hubs on the U.S. East Coast, you can get out to the island in under 3 hours. From London, it's about a 7-hour flight. See flight schedules for June. Check back monthly for updated information – flights will be added throughout the year.
Airport & Airline Information
L.F. Wade International Airport (BDA) is located at the East End of the island in St George’s Parish. Arrive on the wings of any of these airline carriers currently servicing the island:
From the U.S. and Canada:
- American Airlines: 800-433-7300, aa.com
- Delta Air Lines: 800-221-1212, delta.com
- JetBlue Airways: 800-538-2583, jetblue.com
- United Airlines: 800-UNITED (864-8331), united.com
- Air Canada: 888-247-2262, aircanada.com - Service TBD, check back for updates.
- WestJet: 888-WESTJET (937-8538), westjet.com - Service TBD, check back for updates.
From the U.K.
- British Airways: +44 844-493-0787, ba.com/bermuda
Arriving by non-commercial flight? For assistance regarding private and charter flights, see L.F. Wade International Airport's website for more info.
Additional Travel Information
- Submit pre-departure documents - all visitors must complete the Bermuda travel authorisation process online within 48 hours of departure.
- Get details on passport, immigration and customs requirements >
- Find out about options for transportation and getting around the island >
- See travel basics and tips, including visitor centres and currency information >