You'll find daily and seasonal nonstop flights to Bermuda from the U.S., Canada and the U.K. It is just a 90-minute non-stop flight from NYC. From major travel hubs on the U.S. East Coast, you can get out to the island in under 3 hours. From London, it's about a 7-hour flight.
Airport & Airline Information
L.F. Wade International Airport (BDA) is located at the East End of the island in St George’s Parish. Arrive on the wings of any of these airline carriers currently servicing the island:
From the U.S. and Canada:
- American Airlines: 800-433-7300, aa.com
- Delta Air Lines: 800-221-1212, delta.com
- JetBlue Airways: 800-538-2583, jetblue.com
- United Airlines: 800-UNITED (864-8331), united.com
- Air Canada: 888-247-2262, aircanada.com
- WestJet: 888-WESTJET (937-8538), westjet.com
From the U.K.
- British Airways: +44 844-493-0787, ba.com/bermuda
Arriving by non-commercial flight? For assistance regarding private and charter flights, go to dca.gov.bm.
Want to get out and explore even faster?
The online Visitor Arrival Card gets travellers through Arrivals and out the door without the hassle. Enter www.bermudaarrivalcard.com into your browser, complete the form online and print it out ahead of your journey. That's it! There’s no need to fill out the pink, paper form aboard your flight. Just show the printed document to Immigration officials along with your passport. Before you know it, you'll be living the island life.