Interested in a career with the BTA?
We seek to attract and retain the highest calibre employees who have a passion for Bermuda, Bermuda Tourism and working as a team in a fun, energetic, collaborative workplace. Our team members are dedicated to achieving tangible results that move the Bermuda tourism industry forward. In return, we offer a competitive compensation structure and benefits plan which aligns employee performance with the BTA’s business strategies and rewards employees who demonstrate superior results.
Are you interested in promoting the growth of Tourism in Bermuda?
An exciting opportunity exists for an Executive Assistant in the New York office of the Bermuda Tourism Authority.
If you are a self-starter with outstanding communication, organisational and time-management skills, this may be the opportunity you have been searching for!
This position reports directly to the Chief Sales & Marketing Officer in the New York office and incorporates a wide variety of duties including but, not limited to:
- Calendar management, including scheduling and arranging internal and external appointments and meetings, receptions, GoToMeetings and conference calls
- Budget coordination and management for the US office
- Establishing working relationships within the organisation as well as key stakeholders on and off the Island
- Coordinating travel and hotel itineraries and agendas, including managing related expenses
- Developing, producing and editing correspondence including, assisting with the creation/modification of presentations, spreadsheets and other various documents
- Managing inventory and office supplies
- Planning and maintenance of office facilities and equipment procurement
Requirements for this opportunity are:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or secretarial qualification
- 5 years’ experience working at a senior level
- Understanding of marketing, advertising scheduling, public relations and sales preferred
- High level proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Power Point and CRM system
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while maintaining a high level of accuracy, professionalism and confidentiality
- Demonstrated results both working independently as well as in a team
- Ability to plan, write and speak succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles
- Ability to live and work within the United States of America
- Ability and willingness to work extended hours, including weekends and public holidays as necessary
- Comfort in a fast paced, results oriented environment
Please send your details to [email protected].
Closing date is July 31st 2017
The Bermuda Tourism Authority is an independent, modern and leading tourism enterprise.