Join us for a day of discovery along Bermuda's specular Rail Trail. Explore island heritage and culture with a series of tours, excursions and experiences. And the day's not over until you get to the culture festival at Somerset Cricket Club featuring local food and live entertainment.
WALK | BIKE | TRAIN
Register on event website.
- A train trolley tour of Caroline Bay. Get behind the gates to see the future site of a spectacular Ritz-Carlton Reserve
- Guided mountain bike tour on the Rail Trail
- Hog Bay Park hike
- Fort Scaur heritage and nature tour
- Heydon Trust tour
- Meander through Ledgelets, Bermuda's first cottage colony and now a spectacular vacation rental on Airbnb
- Cast a line with an off-the-rocks fishing expert
- Cooking demo, Bermuda Lobster
- DJ Markie T
- Brittany Cox
- Pick up Six-a-Side Footable
- Kids Zone
- Local food venors including Grillin' Stix, Ashley's Lemondae, Duch Pops, Savory Kernels, Bermuda Cupcake Company
Stay tuned for times and other details as the event draws near.